I started this blog as I am going to try and follow the Bento Summer School, even though I "signed up" at the end of the second week I'm going to try and catch up. One of the first week's assignments was to create a Bento Journal and/or blog. I created a blog, because I like blogs; and I have an android phone (Evo 4g) that I'm obsessed with slightly and with a blog I can update from it and it's another
So bento's is the purpose here. I've bought some bento goodies or stuffs as I've read on many amazing, wonderful other bento blogs out there. I have pictures of what I've bought but I'll give a run down. I have 2 bento boxes, an onigiri mold, nori punch, and I feel like I'm forgetting something. Anyways I've bought all this, I've made some onigiri, but have not assembled a bento yet. I'm lucky enough to have a few Asian markets here in San Antonio, and one Japanese grocery that's awesome. Most of my purchases are from J-list though so far.
A little about me, I work as a brain trainer, which is a pretty cool job. I get to make people smarter, literally, like their IQ's increase and they actually become smarter and more able to learn. It's done through cognitive training (things like long term memory, short term memory, auditory processing, visualization, etc) I want to be a classroom teacher, I am certified for elementary and have my Master's degree in Education (concentration Curriculum and Instruction), my Bachelor's degree is in Speech Communication with a minor in Business. I have an awesome man in my life as I mentioned before, he makes me happy. There's also a cat, and currently two lizards in to complete our household. We live in San Antonio, Texas too. So it's a unique but pretty big city, which is often easy to forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment